IT professionals work remotely quite often, but some IT teams can struggle with efficiency. I can share a few handy tips that can help you increase productivity:
- Schedule timeboxed events when all employees are expected to participate. This helps keep everyone up to date with the project and focused on the goal.
- Ask your team to set up clear virtual office hours.
- Pick the right communication tools or design your own tool tailored to your business needs.
- Make sure to involve all your team members in all conversations.
- Let your team members speak because their voices can make a difference.
- Use a Project Management tool to create upcoming projects, timelines, milestones, etc. It’ll help keep all members of your team on the same page.
- Use a Collaboration tool so that team members can send important information at any time.
- Use a productivity tool to track the productivity of your employees. It will also help to track which members are active at any time and you can assign projects accordingly.